I don't know what title to put 23.
Sunday, October 26, 2008 / 8:17 PM

Hm, Leon's catching up with me. I don't really feel an inclination to surpass him because.. At the end of the day, all you get is your name in the top rankings.
And then what?

Anyway, he quit the guild and joined BodyGuard so.. Idk, SMS's pretty much boring now.

I've been tuning in to PPFR, though.
Hmm.. Should take more time slots but I'm afraid of commitment.

Right then. SMS is down anyhow, so here's a quiz 'cause I'm extremely bored.
Koped it from Lydia.


1. What have you been doing recently?
PPFR-ing, SMS-ing.

2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
Nope.

3. What happened at 10am today?
I was DJing. ;)

4. When did you last cry?
Bleh.

5. Believe in fate / destiny?
Not really.

6. What do you want in your life now?
A lot of things, a lot of people, but one person in particular.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
Umbrella.

8. What’s your favourite thing to have on your bed?
Favourite? I don't know, but I do know I need my pillow and bolster.

9. What bottom are you wearing now?
Shorts.

10. What’s the nicest thing in your inbox says?
Um. I'm kind of lazy to check.

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Yes.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope.

13. What was the last movie you caught?
High School Musical 3! :D

14. What are you proud of?
There's nothing for me to be proud of. Maybe except being the one who screws oneself's life best.

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox says?
I forgot the exact message. But (: I remember it was raining. And I should've ran out/ shouted.

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Some HSM3 soundtrack. :D

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Yeah, a couple of them because I play games.

18. What does your last receive text msg says?
" LOL boring. I'll dj at 12 tonight. Verbal. "

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
Midnight, I suppose? I can't remember.

20. Are you currently happy?
Not really.

21. Who gives you best advice?
Pok.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from can?
No.

23. Who did you talk on the phone last night?
Um. Pok, I guess. For a minute or two.

24. Is anything bugging you right now?
Not exactly.

25. What / Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Pok?

26. Do you wear toe socks?
Nope.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Pok.

28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
How do you define heart broken, since your heart doesn't literally break?

29. What annoys you most in a person?
A lot of things.

30. Do you have a crush on someone?
Not really.

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
Nope.

32. What is the colour of your room?
Originally light purple, but now faded to white, more or less.

33. Would you kill some one you hate for a billion dollars?
If I don't get caught, why not?

34. Do you believe in the saying ‘ talk is cheap ‘ ?
Yes.

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
Me.

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Pok?

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
-

38. Do you have a life?
Literally, yes. Figuratively, no.

39. Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn’t?
-

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
-

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Can't recall.

42. Last time you smiled?
Today, I guess?

43. Have you changed this year?
I guess so.

44. What are you listening right now?
Panic! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies.
Because that's what the DJ's playing now. xD

45. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
No.

46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Open. -_-

47. Is there a quote you live by?
No.

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Kind of, yes.

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Yes, but failed.

50. What was the worst idea you’ve had in this week?
I don't know.

51. What were you doing last night at 11pm?
PPFRing?

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
-

53. What song best describe your love life?
-

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
-

55. Who always make you laugh?
Depends.

56. Do you speak languages other than English?
Chinese, though not fluent.

57. Favourite website(s)?
-

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going out with family, because my mom forced us to stay available.

60. What do you think you are like?
Unreasonable, petty, cynical, pessimistic, bitchy, unpleasant, unfriendly, anything negative.

61. Who will you choose to die with?
-

62. Where have you been today?
Home.

63. What game do you play often?
Maple.

64. Who are you missing right now?
-

65. If you had to chose between a friend and a love, who will you chose?
I don't know; depends on who it is and how the ties are?

66. What are you doing right now?
This quiz, and PPFRing.

67. Which primary school are you from?
NAPS.

68. Name 3 colours that you like?
Black, white, purple.

69. What emotion do you like to show?
-

70. What is your life to you?
Life's.. a bitch.

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Keep it in/ Rant.

72. Who did you last chat with on msn today?
Diana/ PPFRers.

73. Who do you admire most?
-

74. Which month were you born in?
January. Or was it February? Or March? Hold on, I think it's April. My birth certificate says it's May, or did I see wrongly? Looks a bit like June, too. Or was that July? Oh, it's August. No wait, it's September!
To hell with this, it's October, November, and December.

75. How are you feeling right now?
Bored. Listless?

76. What is the time now?
2051.

77. What kind of person do u think the one who tagged you is?
I wasn't tagged.

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
My hair isn't dyed.

79. Why are you doing this test?
Because I'm bored.
But I realised, this isn't helping much.

80. What do you do when you’re moody?
Depends.

81. At which age you wish to get married?
-

82. Who is more important to you?
More important? Where's the comparison?

83. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Do stuff I've always wanted to do with people I want to do them with.

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
I don't know.

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Well. I do see rainbows sometimes, I guess.

86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Not a nightmare.

87. What is your goal for this year?
Pass and move on.

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
Not really.

89. What feeling do you love most?
-

90. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Yes.

91. What feeling do you hate the most?
Being accused.

92. You like doing quizes?
Sometimes.

93. Do you believe in God?
Kind of.

94. Who cares for you most?
My mom.

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Too many things.

96. What will you bring when you fight?
-

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
Lots of things.

98. What would you do if nobody cared for you any longer?
Hahaha, too bad?

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
o:

100. HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW?
Still bored.



To end off, thank you Taky. <3